Questions we will answer for your business during our website assessment:
- Are local buyers finding your business's website during searches?
- How are your competitors getting local buyers to their website?
- What can be done to improve your business website's ability to attract local traffic and convert them into buyers?
- How do local buyers look for products and services that your business sells?
- How does your business's reputation stack up against your competitor's?
- Is your website user friendly?
- Has Google determined that your business website is mobile compatible?
- Is there any information online- either on your website or offsite that is affecting why more local buyers are not coming to your site?
- Does your business website position your business as the obvious choice for your products or services?
What is your true cost to get a new client?
Client acquisition cost is the most misunderstood facet of business.
You must know the actual cost of acquiring a new client, and also the lifetime value of a client.
How is Client Acquisition Cost Determined?
This is both a simple, yet complex formula to determine the actual client acquisition cost. It does involve keeping very good records and also being able to be honest with yourself about the results.
The first step is to determine what methods are actually bringing in clients. Are you doing print media ads, Google PPC, Facebook Ads, or others? Take the actual cost and then see how many new prospects are coming in. You do need to keep accurate records during this time.
You will also want to split test. Split testing is when you separate the various means of results to determine which method is most effective.